Where To Find A Sports Medicine Doctor Chicago – Chicago InHealth Center
A sports medicine doctor Chicago specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of sports-related injuries. These injuries that are sustained while playing sports or other types of physical activity require immediate professional attention and care for the best recovery possible.
Looking for a sports medicine doctor Chicago? Look no further than Chicago InHealth Center. Chicago InHealth Center is a premier Chicago sports medicine center that specializes in a wide range of treatments, services, and solutions.
Whether you need physical therapy, rehabilitation, chiropractic care, active release techniques, acupuncture, or anything else, our sports medicine experts can help. As a leading sports medicine clinic, Chicago InHealth Center can help you get back in the game at maximum performance efficiently, effectively, and healthily.
Types Of Conditions That Can Be Treated With Sports Medicine
Whether you’ve experienced a traumatic, isolated injury or if you’re experiencing more generalized pain from an existing condition, visiting a Chicago sports medicine center can help you fully recover and get you back on track right away.
At Chicago InHealth Center, our sports medicine specialist Chicago has worked with and treated a wide range of conditions, injuries, and more. Listed below are some of the most common types of conditions that require the help of a sports medicine specialist Chicago:
- Sprains & Strains
- Muscle Spasms
- Joint Stiffness & Damage
- Arthritis, Bursitis, & Tendinitis
- Disc Herniations
- Stress Fractures
- Dislocations & Tears
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- And More
Whether your situation is minor or major, enlisting the help of a sports medicine doctor Chicago is very beneficial. A professional sports medicine specialist Chicago has the knowledge and expertise to treat your unique condition and provide the appropriate care.
Areas That A Sports Medicine Specialist Chicago Can Treat
At Chicago InHealth Center, our sports medicine specialist Chicago has worked with a wide range of athletes and active individuals. As an experienced sports medicine doctor Chicago, our treatment is personalized with your unique needs in mind. Here are some of the common areas that we provide treatment for at our Chicago sports medicine center:
- Lower Back
These are some of the most common areas that we treat at Chicago InHealth Center, but the list does not stop here. If you have any other areas that require a sports medicine specialist Chicago, please do not hesitate to reach out.
How It Works: Working With A Sports Medicine Doctor Chicago
Every sports medicine doctor Chicago has a different process or approach for diagnosing, treating, and preventing sports injuries. As a leading Chicago sports medicine center, Chicago InHealth Center is proud to provide personalized attention and custom-tailored treatment.
Our sports medicine specialist Chicago will work closely with you at every stage to ensure that you are recovering, rehabilitating, functioning, and/or performing well. While every patient is different and we cater our options to your unique needs, we do have a general process, which is listed here:
The first step for our sports medicine doctor Chicago is to diagnose your condition. At Chicago InHealth, our sports medicine specialist Chicago has expertise in biomechanical analysis which allows us to accurately and efficiently diagnose your condition.
Similar to diagnosing the condition, our sports medicine doctor Chicago will also use biomechanical analysis to identify the underlying cause of your injury and/or pain. This allows us to provide the right treatment for lasting results and relief.
Once our sports medicine doctor Chicago has diagnosed the condition and identified the cause, we can create a custom, personalized treatment plan based on your unique needs. As a top-rated Chicago sports medicine center, we are proud to provide effective and efficient treatment that will reduce the risk of future injury.
As soon as our sports medicine specialist Chicago gives you the go-ahead, you get to get back in the game! Whatever your sport is, we can help you get back and better than ever with our services. We know how important safe and timely recovery is, and our sports medicine doctor Chicago would be happy to help.
Preventative Care – How To Avoid Injury With Chicago Sports Medicine Center
While a sports medicine doctor Chicago most commonly works with diagnosing and treating sports injuries, they can also provide preventative care. A Chicago sports medicine center like Chicago InHealth can help athletes and other physically active people avoid injuries with preventative measures. All of the following are used to treat sports injuries, but they can also be enlisted before an injury occurs to keep your body functioning optimally and reduce the risk of injury. Listed below are some examples of preventative services that you can get from a Chicago sports medicine center:
- Physical Therapy – While physical therapy is more commonly used after an injury occurs, it can also be helpful to prevent an injury from occurring in the future. A sports medicine doctor Chicago can create a physical therapy plan unique to your pain and injury history to reduce the risk of future injury.
- Chiropractic Care – Our Chicago sports medicine center also offers chiropractic care and services. Chiropractic care is a great option to prevent sports injuries from occurring because it releases stiffened joints, repairs damaged tissues, restores mobility, and enhances function.
- Strengthening & Conditioning – A sports medicine specialist Chicago also often specializes in strengthening and conditioning. Strengthening and conditioning with a sports medicine specialist refer to the strengthening and conditioning of specific areas of the body related to your activity that will help you build resilience against damage.
- Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine – If you’re looking for an all-natural type of treatment or care, acupuncture, herbal medicine, and dry needling all stand out as great options. One of the things that makes Chicago InHealth stand out as a Chicago sports medicine center is that we specialize in these all-natural treatment options.
- Active Release Techniques/Biomechanics – Chicago InHealth also stands out as a Chicago sports medicine center because we offer a state-of-the-art Active Release Technique using biomechanics. This treatment is an incredible preventative measure because it tracks your repetitive motions to assess and identify problems.
The options listed above are some examples of treatment that can serve as preventative care to avoid future sports injuries from occurring in addition to post-injury, rehabilitative treatment. Regularly working with a sports medicine specialist Chicago can help you keep your body performing optimally to reduce the risk of injury going forward.
About Us – Chicago InHealth Center
Chicago InHealth Center stands out as a Chicago sports medicine center. At Chicago InHealth, our experts have extensive experience in sports injury, medicine, and treatment. We treat all types of active people, including professional athletes, avid exercisers, and everyone in between.
Whether you have recently sustained a sports injury, need help with recovery or rehabilitation, or even if you’re just looking for a way to minimize the risk of future injuries occurring, Chicago InHealth can help.
If you’re looking for an experienced and expert sports medicine doctor Chicago, Chicago InHealth Center is the perfect place to start. A sports medicine specialist Chicago from our team will work closely with you to provide solutions, services, and treatment to meet your unique needs. To learn more or get started with a sports medicine doctor Chicago, Contact Us Here!